Take heed to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Present Notes: About Dr Nadeen White
Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine?
Dr. Nadeen White was one of many trusted consultants I adopted all through the previous yr of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. On this episode, she’s share a few of her experience on the vaccine, COVID research and suggestions for pandemic journey.
She’ll additionally share why journey is part of her life, her journey fashion, and the way she balances it with a profession she loves.
Meet Dr. Nadeen White. “Blogger by Day, Doctor by Evening”. She is the creator, editor & author for the award-winning blog-The Refined Life. She strives to encourage others to journey world wide by sharing private journey experiences and offering detailed journey guides. The Refined Life covers inexpensive luxurious journey, culinary journey & wine.
Dr. White can also be an creator, speaker and medical knowledgeable with protection of worldwide journey suggestions, journey emergencies and the Coronavirus Pandemic as seen on CNN. In 2020 Dr.White can be serving as a model ambassador for O, The Oprah Journal. In 2019 Dr. Nadeen White spoke on Culinary Journey and Medical Journey subjects on the Audacity Competition held by Nomadness Journey Tribe. She can also be a bestselling creator with the discharge of her journey E book sequence on Amazon.
We talk about:
Different related articles talked about
Different interviews it’s possible you’ll like
- The Black Journey Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- Tips on how to stand out and stay totally with Cory Lee
- Full time Household Journey in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- Tips on how to steadiness journey with full time job, loans, and financial savings and construct wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen journey and Mom Daughter journeys with Tamara Gruber
- From Huge Home to Full time RV journey with The Mother Trotter
- Professional tips about residing overseas with Tim Leffel
- From full time journey to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt